We’re back at it again with yet another quince related topic this time we will be going over what you should be doing with your quinceanera dress after your big turn up. I understand you spent so much time searching through magazines, surfing the web, and also going to different boutiques to find your perfect quinceanera dress. But come on. That one time you wore it and the current space it’s taking up in the back of your closet. It doesn’t serve it any justice and I think you should make your quinceanera dress lifetime last longer than just one night. Don’t you think so? We’ll let begin.
1. One thing you can do is keep it in the family. You can make it your new family tradition and pass it down to any upcoming quinceanera. Maybe not too recent so like your little sister or your 10-year-old cousin because that will not only save money but it will also get that out of the way.
2. Another thing you can do is donate it. Unfortunately, there are many girls who can celebrate their 15 due to financial reasons, but you can make their dreams come true by joining our quinceanera. Com group on Facebook and you can either donate, sell, a dress just put some pictures up and decorations as well. There are also organizations you can donate your dress to you can search up the ones in your local area or you can even gift it to any modeling or fashion school where they’ll use it for alterations and runway shows.
3. Another option is the trash your dress photo shoot. Yes, you heard right. Trash your dress photo shoot. I’m sure you’ve seen those really nice images here quinceanera are modeling at the beach pool even the lake. Don’t they come out so amazing but come on do you really think they are going to reuse those dresses after that. I don’t think so.
4. You can even save your dress for prom. They are becoming more and more popular each year and girls tend to waste so much money on prom dresses now when you can just save it alter it and style it your way. Something else you can do is selling your quinceanera dress. If you ever come across a very tough financial situation you can simply sell it. There are websites like Craigslist, eBay, and even Quinceanera. Com Facebook group where it makes it so much easier to sell your dress and even though you might not get back all your money you will get back some cash.
5. Lastly, you can turn your quinceanera dress into your next Halloween costume. I mean you can turn into a zombie or even a Katrina and you can literally win any contest you enter with such extravagant dress.